Mix Tea Bag
Mix tea bag is ideal to enjoy the effects of Catappa, Banana and Teak without changing visual appearance of your aquarium.
Mix tea bag is ideal to enjoy the effects of Catappa, Banana and Teak without changing visual appearance of your aquarium. It can deposit directly in the filter or conceal in the aquarium. It is also very convenient for the treatment of fish because the diffusion of active ingredients is much faster.
Type : Tea bag with 1g leaves.
Quantity of recommended use :
For maintenance : 1 bag for 10-15 liters of water
For care : 1 bag for 5 liters of water
Catappa leaves have many properties for the aquarium and they are excellent for delicate species. Catappa leaves have two ”active ingredients” Humic acids and Sap of Catappa. (also use them as a traditional medicine)
It has many properties such as :
Other advantages :
- Strengthens health and vitality of fish (also for shrimp)
- “Brown” water from Catappa reproduce the natural state of some tropical fish (reduce the intensity of light, reassure fish and make them calm)
- More vibrant colors of fish
- Reduce pH of water
- Prepare and stimulate fish for breeding
- Allows Labyrinth Fish (Betta for example) to create a bubble more sticky and stronger
- Extra food for shrimp and other invertebrates
Our manufacturing method :
We work with our own trees in a traditional and organic way.
First, we collected and selected leaves that fall under the trees on healthy soil (not took fresh leaves from the tree!). This makes it possible to have leaves rich in sap and good quality.
Second, we put leaves into a large basins (BPA free), added water to clean and make leaves more flexible (allowed them to be flattened before drying process).
This is one of the longest steps because leaves are cleaned with hand one by one!
After cleaned, leaf petioles are cut one by one. This cut helps leaves not to be damaged during storage and delivery.
Now, leaves are ready to be dry! Leaves are arranged on non-chemical wood panels.When leaves are well aligned, put other wood panel over them so leaves will stay flat.
A few days later...leaves are ready to take! They are sorted and selected to packages, then shipping.
Important : It is important to use freshly fallen leaves so that they have maximum sap of Catappa. “Old”leaf is not ideal, they are often devoid of sap and have only humic acids.
Key words : Terminalia Catappa, Catappa, Badamier, Indian Almond,Almond leaves, Banana, Teak...
- Bag and Tea Bag
- COMPATIBLE WITH
- Betta, Shrimps, Tropical Fish, Fresh Water Fish ...
- Frais de port
- Free worldwide shipping offers when purchase more than 10€ !
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY TIME
- Check delivery time via the « Shipping » tab at the footer of the website
- Catappa Tea bag, Marc Del Catappa, Catappa tea bag aquarium, Almond leaves tea bag, Almond leaves aquarium, Catappa tea bag Black water, Traitement Betta