Teak leaves are less known than Catappa leaves but it is very popular among fishkeepers who know their properties.
Teak leaf is less known than Catappa leaves but they are very popular among fishkeepers who know their properties.
- Natural antibiotic
- Buffer the pH
- Increase color of fish and shrimp
- Excellent food for shrimp
It can be placed directly in the aquarium with a small amount (1-2 pieces for 25 liters of water) and/or in treatment (1 piece for 5 liters of water in addition to Catappa leaf).
Feeding suggestion for shrimp : 1-2 pieces for about 20 shrimps
For all specific requests, do not hesitate to contact us!
- COMPATIBLE WITH
- Betta, Shrimps, Tropical fish
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY TIME
- Check delivery time via the « Shipping » tab at the footer of the website
- Teak leaves, Marc Del Catappa, Teak Aquarium, Leaves for Aquarium, Teak natural antibiotic, Teak Natural traitement for fish, Teak Betta, Teak shrimp food, Teak for Discus, Teak natural product