- On sale!
Moringa seeds are excellent for aquarium. Extra food for shrimp or as a water purifier because they contain more than 90 nutrients (Moringa is rich in nutrients!).
Moringa seeds are excellent for aquarium.Extra food for shrimp or as a water purifier because they contain more than 90 nutrients (Moringa is rich in nutrients!).
Nutrients values :
It contains 7 times more vitamin C than orange
4 times more vitamin A than carrot
3 times more potassium than banana
4 times more calcium than milk
18 Amino acids
10 Vitamins (A,B1,B2,B3,B6,B7,C,D,E,K)
Large amount of iron, fiber, protein, chlorophyll, etc...
In extra food for shrimps :
Amount of use : 1-5 seeds for 60 liters of water* (this quantity will depend on number of shrimp in the aquarium).
How to use : Put Moringa Seed in a pot with water(from aquarium).Wait 24/48 h for seed absorbing water, then drop in the aquarium by crushing seed so shrimp can access to eat part inside.
For faster method, you can peel it and break the white seed into pieces and put directly to the aquarium for instant use.
Ps : You can also planting seeds by placing them in a small pot of damp soil.Then you can harvest and dry leaves to use it also as a complementary food!
To purify water :
Peel and crush seed directly into your filter(“juice”from seed will come out).It will increase the fine particles suspend in the water to block them in the filter.For a lowtech aquarium, you can crush it directly into the aquarium, fine particles will settle on the ground (1 seed for 20 liters of water).
- Reclosable bag
- COMPATIBLE WITH
- Aquarium (Shrimps, Tropical fish…), Plantation
- PREPARATION / USE
- For faster method, you can peel it and break the white seed into pieces and put directly to the aquarium for instant use.
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY TIME
- Check delivery time via the « Shipping » tab at the footer of the website
- Moringa seeds, Marc Del Catappa, Moringa aquarium, Shrimps food, Snail food, Premium Moringa seeds, Big quantity Moringa seeds, Moringa water purifier, Organic Moringa